19 November, 2014

Video of microbiology experiments and food sanitation examinations


I am conducting a project, about making videos of microbiology experiments and food sanitation examinations. Most video were uploaded to my Youtube channel

Aims:
1. For my own teaching (and students can watch videos any time, any where)
2. For food industry or restaurants.

Copyright:
Most videos are in the public domain (not copyrighted). Anyone can use those videos for any purposes (including commercial use) without getting my grant in advance.

Language:
Currently, titles are in English and Traditional Chinese, And I hope it is useful for users worldwide. Speech in the Video is Mandarin Chinese, the office language in Taiwan.
I hope in the future,

Acknowledgement
This is a personal project, not funded by any organizations. However, I appreciate many help from:

*Kainan University--for the great biology laboratory, instrument, and consumable materials.
*Min-Sheng General Hospital--for consumable materials.
*The Ministry of Science and Technology-- or consumable materials and for funding my research project.
*I-Yuan Chiang's wallet--for
*Lab members for helping preparation and making videos.


OK, just take a look of it!

https://www.youtube.com/user/iychiang1809/videos